Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stories of How a Pet Changed Your Life

Stories of  Pets to Remember....


I wanted to share today of stories of our pets that have changed our lives in some way. I have not personally experienced any of these life changing  moments with a pet. But who knows what the future may hold.

This entry will include some positive only moments. Because the media ALWAYS will share a story of negativity.

Below are some positive messages of our pets changing a lives.

 
 
                     Women saves Dog from shelter...then dog saves her life!                        
                                                                                                              
           Or
 
 
Dog Alerts Family of an Intruder
Or
 
 
Dog Saving Baby
 
 
 
 
This one really describes the meaning of loyalty that our dogs give us!
                                           





                                        Just an another special video of reasons to own a pet
 
 
I know there are so many more amazing videos out there. These
are just a few that I already had downloaded on my computer.
Thank you for viewing them. I just wanted to share a few
positive reasons to owning a pet.
 
Visit me at Curbside Pets
Or Like me on Facebook
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment