Wednesday, November 13, 2013

When you can no longer care for your pet

 Kissed by his owner before she had to let him go.



No one knows the reason why the owner had to let him go.  Heres the story: Saving pitbull from a high kill shelter

Now, my question would be could you let your dog go like this?  Even though he's only a few months old, I don't think I could do this. I got all 3 of my pitbulls at around 7 weeks old. Even at 7 weeks, after the first feeding & just bonding with them to reassure them that my home was safe, I couldn't see myself doing this.

Don't get me wrong. I DONT know what this owners circumstances were. Its just that I would have to really be down and out before I let mines go like this. Maybe give him to another family  member, a friend or anyone that I knew would care for him the way I had. Instead of a HIGH KILL shelter! There are so many mixed feeling about this that I am  having.

But in the end, I wish someone reading this could help save his life. Or any dog life for that matter. I am at a point where 3 dogs can be  a handful. That's why I participate in donating to charities to save our pets in our homes. After all of our pets' loyalty to us, don't they deserve this?

Visit me on my Facebook page (a like would be appericated), or on my Website to see how my journey to saving a pets life is going.

Thank your for your attention. And please do what you can to help save a pet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment